Ultrasonic sewing machine
An ultrasonic sewing machine is versatile and easy to use in order to seam, cut, slit, trim, tack, emboss, or to cut and seal at the same time. The process used by every ultrasonic sewing machine is fast, simple and efficient. It can seal up to 80 meters per minute without the need for threads nor needles.
It is indeed a flexible technology. Due to the adaptability of its design, it is possible to mount the sewing machine on a workbench or to install it into semi or fully automated systems.
Fill the form above if you need a free consultation from our experts.
Using an ultrasonic sewing machine brings forth a series of advantages:
Fast and cost-effective weaving;
No need for consumables such as tape, clips or glue;
No cooling times and reduced maintenance costs;
No shooting time for the stapler tool;
- Edging in one operation
No need for needles, thread, spools and any activities related to color matching, inventories, winding and trimming;
Environmentally-friendly because it does not need any adhesives and solvents;
Edges get sealed without leaving any stitch holes, thus preventing penetration from chemical agents, bloodborne pathogens and other particles.
Visit our dedicated page and ask for free advice by filling out the contact form.
Fields that employ ultrasonic sewing machines
Because this technology is so adaptable, most of the production work made with a sewing machine consists in seam welding, with a static or rotary sonotrode, identifying the right pattern with the counter wheel in order to get the desired capacity and aesthetics.
They are widely used in the following industries:
Sun screening drapes;
Using an ultrasonic sewing machine offers other benefits, like the continuous mode in which materials are put under static or rotating sonotrodes.
Clients pick the configuration according to their needs. Our technical department will evaluate the type of the fabric and its thickness.
Further information about ultrasonic sewing machines
Visit our YouTube channel to see Sonic Italia’s multiple applications.
Find out more about ultrasonic sewing activities by browsing our site. Here you can find a presentation and specifications about our entire product range. You can also contact us directly. Our experienced staff will gladly clear any doubt you may have.
Fill the form above and our technicians will provide you with free advice.
- Nonwovens ultrasonic welding Ultrasonic welding solutions for welding non-woven fabrics. Materials can be 100% acrylics or blends.
- Sewing machine The process is versatile – you can seam, cut, slit, trim, tack, emboss simultaneously.
- Ultrasonic cutting sealing films fabrics Ultrasonic sealing of films and fabrics: applications in clothing industry, non-woven, packaging and textile.
- Ultrasonic slicer Ultrasonic cutting systems integrated in automatic or semi automatic slicers.
- Handheld Ultrasonic Welder Manual ultrasonic cutting and welding solution for manual cutting and spot welding.
- Hermetical sealing Customized ultrasonic bonding solutions for synthetic fabrics and non-wovens.