Ultrasonic Synthetic Fabrics Weaving
Ultrasonic welding of Synthetic Fabrics
Ultrasonic welding for non-woven fabrics has never been so simple.
Welding can be for both 100% synthetic or blended materials. The fabric can be composed of up to 40% natural fibers. Whether it is acrylics, acetates, polyester, nylon, polypropylene, PVC or spandex, they are all suitable for weaving or slicing using ultrasonics.
The more synthetic materials a component has, the easier it is to cut and seal with ultrasounds, even very thick, 2000 GSM texture.
Sonic Italia designs and manufactures ultrasonic welding equipment for fabrics in the technical, filtration, clothing and medical goods industries. We produce standard solutions and retrofit modules that can be integrated into semi or fully automated assembly lines.
Ultrasonic welding process may be continuous, with rotary sonotrode or step by step systems built into pneumatic actuators.
Visit our dedicated webpage and ask for free advice by filling our form.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Synthetic Fabrics Weaving
The rotatory weaving method acts like a sewing machine, producing a continuous seam. These welding machines for synthetic textiles uses the principle of friction between fabrics: using a patterned roller and a vibrating sonotrode, it guarantees an unparalleled stability and weaving continuity.
Go to our YouTube channel and see Sonic Italia’s multiple applications.
Some of the benefits of using ultrasonic in synthetic fabrics are as follows:
- It gets rid of thermal distortion of non-woven fabrics while keeping softness and permeability of the material;
- Lamination allows for adhesion of components with different melting points;
- Low environmental impact when producing laminates. They don’t require any adhesives or consumables, which makes them entirely recyclable;
- Consistent binding quality, even if it has several layers of different types of materials or when intermittent weaving is done in a transversal direction;
- The ultrasonic technology for nonwoven synthetic fabrics requires no waiting times, are easy and quick to set up, and consumes low energy;
- A considerable reduction of waste disposal costs after starting and witching off said machinery;
- High productivity speeds.
More Information about ultrasonic Synthetic Fabrics Weaving
Sonic Italia is a world-renowned market leader in cutting and weaving all kinds of synthetic materials and fabrics. Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be glad to clear any doubt you might have.
If you want a free consultancy, please fill in the form above.
- Nonwovens seamingSolutions for nonwovens and other synthetic fabrics. Materials can be either 100% acrylics or blends.
- Plastics assembly systemsThis method is chosen when high aesthetic quality and production speeds are required.
- Synthetic fabric weavingCustomized bonding solutions for fabrics and nonwovens.
- Ultrasonic cuttingSonic Italia manufactures state of the art machinery for all industrial needs.
- Food cutting The right solution for clean, precise food portioning.
- Hermetical sealingFriction generates localized heat through molecular movement, which seals two plastic films at a contact point.
- Sewing machinesThis process allows you to seam, cut, slit, trim, tack, emboss, or cut and seal simultaneously.
- Portioning machineIntegrated systems for semi and fully automatic food portioners.
- Ultrasonic tools Tools for customized cutting and welding solutions.
- Ultrasonic welding Find out more about Sonic Italia’s energy directors’ development technology.
- Handheld Ultrasonic WelderManeuverable hand held tool for plastics spot welding.
- Manure Belt WelderDiscover more about our manual welder designed for manure and egg conveyor belts.
- Sealing for films and fabricsThis method has countless applications in the clothing, nonwovens, packaging and textile industries.
- Riveting Insertion of a threaded brass rivet within a plastic component.
- Ultrasonic blades Sonic Italia’s mechanical department develops blades of all shapes and designs.
- Raffia weaving cutter Linear and circular loom. Ideal for manufacturing raffia products.
- Ultrasonic Punching Punching solutions for plastic, acrylics and filtration fabrics.
- Rotative Bonding System For Pleated FiltersAn environmentally friendly bonding system designed for pleated filters that doesn’t require solvents or adhesives.
- Ultrasonic Sonotrodes Thirty years’ experience in manufacturing customized sonotrodes.
- Ultrasonic Spot Welding Available in both in automated and manual options.
- Stud WeldingThis is the common choice when similar plastic parts need to be welded at single point or multiple separate joints.