Handheld ultrasonic welder
Handheld ultrasonic welder: try the manual handgrip for ultrasonic welding branded Sonic Italia and get the best results.
Sonic Italia is a global market leader and offers a great variety of machines and techniques for a wide range of industries.
Our handheld ultrasonic welder is designed for a simple and notional use.
We have three different kinds of frequencies, 20 Khz, 35 Khz, 40 Khz, and different power boards ranging from 1500W to 150W.
Usage and benefits of the handheld ultrasonic welder
Browse through our products list and download a brochure.
Our handheld ultrasonic welders are used for welding, spot-welding, riveting, inserting, thermoplastic coated and thermoplastic fabrics.
They are applied with great advantages in studios, car manufacturing, difficult accessible or overhead areas, and industrial assembly lines.
Try the compact ultrasonic hand-held cutting unit for cutting of fabrics, non-woven materials, foils etc., which is also ideal for straight and free cutting. With guiding rail on a cutting table it is also the ideal cutting unit for larger series.
Questions about the handheld ultrasonic welder?
Please feel free at any time to contact Sonic Italia, if you require additional information on our handheld ultrasonic welder, or any other of our products or technologies. If you take a little time to browse our web site, you will also find a lot more information on our company and our entire production range. We look forward to welcoming you as a client at Sonic Italia.
- Food cuttingThe right solution for clean, precise food portioning.
- Hermetical sealing Friction generates localized heat through molecular movement, which seals two plastic films at a contact point.
- Sewing machines This process allows you to seam, cut, slit, trim, tack, emboss, or cut and seal simultaneously.
- Ultrasonic cutterUltrasonic cutter: the fastest, most efficient and cleanest solution for cutting synthetic fabrics.
- Ultrasonic tools Tools for customized cutting and welding solutions.
- Manual handgrip Manual handgrip.
- Manure Belt Welder Discover more about our manual welder designed for manure and egg conveyor belts.
- Sealing for films and fabrics This method has countless applications in the clothing, nonwovens, packaging and textile industries.
- RivettaturaInsertion of a threaded brass rivet within a plastic component.
- Ultrasonic bladesSonic Italia’s mechanical department develops blades of all shapes and designs.
- Ultrasonic linear and circular weaving looms cutterUltrasonic linear and weaving cutter. Ideal for manufacturing rafia products.
- ForaturaPunching solutions for plastic, acrylics and filtration fabrics.
- Rotative Bonding System For Pleated Filters An environmentally friendly bonding system designed for pleated filters that doesn’t require solvents or adhesives.
- Ultrasonic sonotrodeThirty years’ experience in manufacturing customized sonotrodes.
- Ultrasonic Spot Welding Available in both in automated and manual options.
- Stud weldingThis is the common choice when similar plastic parts need to be welded at single point or multiple separate joints.