Ultrasonic Plastics Assembly Systems
Ultrasonic plastics assembly systems: Sonic Italia is capable of creating unique products for new or existing ultrasonic plastics assembly systems in a broad industrial spectrum. Ultrasonic assembly automations offer particularly meaningful, cost-saving benefits for mid and high volume production. Over thirty years of experience in the field of ultrasounds guarantees our company’s capability to provide comprehensive ultrasonic solutions.
The video above shows a significative example of rear mirrors assembly at a rotary table and a pick and place line using ultrasounds.
In order to build more complex ultrasonic plastics assembly systems, Sonic Italia collaborates with its OEM partners, automated gear manufacturers and professionals who will devise and give turnkey proposals.
Fill out the form above if you wish a free consultation by our experienced staff.
Benefits of ultrasonic plastics assembly systems
Sonic Italia designs and builds innovative and cost-effective ultrasonic plastics assembly systems for industrial and consumer goods, for medical items, MEMS (Micro Electromechanical Systems) and many more.
Take a look at our dedicated page and get in touch with us through the contact form.
Here is a short list of the plastics assembly systems we have developed over the years:
- Robotic plastics assembly systems
- Plastics assembly systems with rotary tables and pick-and-place machinery
- Semi-automated plastics assembly systems
Take a look at our youtube channel if you want to see Sonic Italia’s multiple applications on plastics and other materials.
Learn more about ultrasonic plastics assembly systems by Sonic Italia
Because of our highly qualified staff, we are capable of coming up with custom-made technical and applicative solutions, from standard plastics welding to fully automatic assembly production systems.
Don’t hesitate to contact us and make an appointment to bring one of our representatives or a direct encounter at our headquarters in Rho (MI).
If you need more information about our ultrasonic plastics assembly systems, fill the form above and we will get back to you at no charge.
- Nonwovens seamingSolutions for nonwovens and other synthetic fabrics. Materials can be either 100% acrylics or blends.
- BondingCustom bonding systems for synthetic materials.
- Ultrasonic CuttingSonic Italia manufactures state of the art machinery for all industrial needs.
- Food cuttingThe right solution for clean, precise food portioning.
- Hermetical sealing Friction generates localized heat through molecular movement, which seals two plastic films at a contact point.
- Sewing machines This process allows you to seam, cut, slit, trim, tack, emboss, or cut and seal simultaneously.
- Ultrasonic cutterUltrasonic cutter: the fastest, most efficient and cleanest solution for cutting synthetic fabrics.
- Ultrasonic tools Tools for customized ultrasonic cutting and welding solutions.
- Plastics assembly systemsThis method is chosen when high aesthetic quality and production speeds are required.
- Manual handgrip Manual handgrip.
- Manure Belt Welder Discover more about our manual welder designed for manure and egg conveyor belts.
- Sealing for films and fabrics This method has countless applications in the clothing, nonwovens, packaging and textile industries.
- RivetingInsertion of a threaded brass rivet within a plastic component.
- Ultrasonic bladesSonic Italia’s mechanical department develops blades of all shapes and designs.
- Ultrasonic linear and circular weaving looms cutterUltrasonic linear and weaving cutter. Ideal for manufacturing rafia products.
- PunchingPunching solutions for plastic, acrylics and filtration fabrics.
- Rotative Bonding System For Pleated Filters An environmentally friendly bonding system designed for pleated filters that doesn’t require solvents or adhesives.
- Ultrasonic sonotrodeThirty years’ experience in manufacturing customized sonotrodes.
- Ultrasonic Spot Welding Available in both in automated and manual options.
- Stud weldingThis is the common choice when similar plastic parts need to be welded at single point or multiple separate joints.