Ultrasonic Hermetic Sealing
Ultrasonic hermetic sealing technology offers unique advantages for various industries. Sonic Italia provides welding machines to clients worldwide.
Fill in the form above if you want a free consultancy by our staff.
How Does Ultrasonic Hermetic Sealing Work
The friction process generates localized heat, caused by the molecular movement of two different films in vibrating sonotrode’s contact point. Even though molecules do not change their position, they bind together and remain welded.
These Vertical Form Fill Sealing (VFFS) processes allow for wet, damp or dusty surfaces to get hermetically sealed, thus adding outstanding speed to the production process. Hermetic sealing is widely employed in the food and construction supply industries, specially for frozen goods, ready-to-eat salads, grated cheeses, sand and cement bags.
This type of hermetic sealing using ultrasound offers several benefits when working with cold or friable items that could contaminate the welding area and severely reduce the quality of its hermetic holding with a traditional sealing method.
Employing ultrasonic hermetic sealing instead of the standard thermosealing procedure brings a series of advantages. Preserving packaging materials and avoiding to get film residues in the soldering tool. This allows for a quicker cleaning and a considerable reduction of downtime intervals.
Visit ourdedicated page and request a free consultancy by filling the form above.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Hermetic Sealing
Go to ourYouTube channel to see more about ultrasonic hermetic sealing plus Sonic Italia’s many other applications.
Sonic Italia specializes in ultrasonic technologies for various industries. Our company is capable of offering a vast assortment of professional, state-of-the-art equipment, to provide customer support regarding installation, maintenance and a large team of professionals ready to assist you in Italy and around the world in no time.
Fill in the form in order to get a free consultation from our experienced staff.
- Nonwovens seamingSolutions for nonwovens and other synthetic fabrics. Materials can be either 100% acrylics or blends.
- Plastics assembly systemsThis method is chosen when high aesthetic quality and production speeds are required.
- Bonding a ultrasuoniCustomized bonding solutions for fabrics and nonwovens.
- Ultrasonic cuttingSonic Italia manufactures state of the art machinery for all industrial needs.
- Food cutting The right solution for clean, precise food portioning.
- Hermetical sealingFriction generates localized heat through molecular movement, which seals two plastic films at a contact point.
- Sewing machinesThis process allows you to seam, cut, slit, trim, tack, emboss, or cut and seal simultaneously.
- Portioning machineIntegrated systems for semi and fully automatic food portioners.
- Ultrasonic slittingThe most efficient solution for a clean cut synthetic textiles that prevents unraveling.
- Ultrasonic tools Tools for customized cutting and welding solutions.
- Ultrasonic welding Find out more about Sonic Italia’s energy directors’ development technology.
- Handheld Ultrasonic WelderManeuverable hand held tool for plastics spot welding.
- Manure Belt WelderDiscover more about our manual welder designed for manure and egg conveyor belts.
- Sealing for films and fabricsThis method has countless applications in the clothing, nonwovens, packaging and textile industries.
- Riveting Insertion of a threaded brass rivet within a plastic component.
- Ultrasonic blades Sonic Italia’s mechanical department develops ultrasonic blades of all shapes and designs.
- Raffia weaving cutter Linear and circular loom. Ideal for manufacturing raffia products.
- Ultrasonic Punching Punching solutions for plastic, acrylics and filtration fabrics.
- Rotative Bonding System For Pleated FiltersAn environmentally friendly bonding system designed for pleated filters that doesn’t require solvents or adhesives.
- Ultrasonic Sonotrodes Thirty years’ experience in manufacturing customized sonotrodes.