Ultrasonic Frame Cutting
Ultrasonic frame cutting: within its product range, Sonic Italia offers an ultrasonic cutting frame that is easy to use for working on selvage without thread unraveling using ultrasonics.
Sonic Italia is one of the leading companies in the ultrasonic cutting machinery market, widely employed in the textile industry for over 30 years. Our products are installed on frames, stenters, inspection machines and calenders the world over.
Browse our website in order to know more about ultrasonic welding and cutting techniques.
Fill the contact form above if you wish to get free advice from our staff.
Visit the the dedicated page and ask for free advice by fill out the form.
Uses and benefits of ultrasonic frame cutting of selvedge
Ultrasonic cutting techniques allow to incise the edges of synthetic or mixed fabrics, getting rid of the disadvantages of slicing using heat or rotatory blades.
It eliminates unraveling and excess along the edges without producing fumes, making for a neat, clean cut. The process takes place with structures designed to be embedded into calenders, inspection machines, frames and stenters.
Ultrasonic frame cutting equipment is available in 20 kHz and 40 kHz versions, with ranging power reaching up to 2 KW.
Their counter wheel can be customized as well depending on the application requirements, the fabric thickness, incision speed and the molecular composition of the cloth itself.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch Sonic Italia’s multiple industrial applications.How does ultrasonic frame cutting work
This ultrasonic cutting frame has been designed to cut and weld simultaneously on thermoplastic films, knitted fabrics or nonwovens, nylon, polyester, polypropylene, acrylic and mixed synthetic textiles.
Sonic Italia produces all the necessary accessories for an easy and immediate installation on existing assembly lines in the Italian and international markets.
More information about ultrasonic frame cutting
Our technical staff will guide you during installation. Our selvedge equipment has been designed to be easily incorporated within a mechanical and electronic plant.
Do you want a free consultancy by our experts? Fill the contact form above.
- Nonwovens seaming Solutions for nonwovens and other synthetic fabrics. Materials can be either 100% acrylics or blends.
- Plastics assembly systems This method is chosen when high aesthetic quality and production speeds are required.
- Ultrasonic cutting Sonic Italia manufactures state of the art machinery for all industrial needs.
- Sewing machines This process allows you to seam, cut, slit, trim, tack, emboss, or cut and seal simultaneously.
- Ultrasonic welding Find out more about Sonic Italia’s energy directors’ development technology.
- Manure Belt Welder Discover more about our manual welder designed for manure and egg conveyor belts.
- Sealing for films and fabrics This method has countless applications in the clothing, nonwovens, packaging and textile industries.
- Riveting Insertion of a threaded brass rivet within a plastic component.
- Ultrasonic blades Sonic Italia’s mechanical department develops blades of all shapes and designs.
- Rotative Bonding System For Pleated Filters An environmentally friendly bonding system designed for pleated filters that doesn’t require solvents or adhesives.
- Ultrasonic Spot Welding Available in both in automated and manual options.