Ultrasonic cutter: Sonic Italia has developed a comfortable, lightweight and easy to use instrument. Ultrasounds are the fastest, cleanest and most efficient cutting technology for synthetic fabrics in the market.
It is great for small and medium scale manufacturing, the cutter is capable to make a clean, precise incision that does not unravel. Ultrasonics not only cut textiles but also seam their edges.
Cutting and welding take place simultaneously, getting rid of the need of going back to sealing the cut to avoid unraveling.
For 30 years, Sonic Italia has been a leading company in the market, providing reliable, high quality ultrasonic components alongside a responsive and professional technical support.
Fill the contact form above if you want to get a free consultancy from our staff.
Ultrasonic cutters provide neat synthetic fabric slicing and welding
Visit our YouTube channel to watch Sonic Italia’s multiple applications.
The 40 kHz ultrasonic cutter can be used both manually and installed on a workbench with an optional support guide.
Said guide is made out of aluminium and can be adapted depending on the working table length.
The standard version features a manual cutter with a machete-shaped sonotrode that allows for a fast, clean, neat cut that does not produce fumes or burning.
More information about ultrasonic cutter models
Visit the dedicated page and ask for a free consultancy by filling out our contact form.
Browse our product list and download the brochure.
Our technical team is at your disposal to suggest the ultrasonic tool that best suites your demands.
We will gladly answer any question you may have about Sonic Italia and our products.
Do not hesitate to fill the contact form above to get a free consultation from our staff.
- Food slicing The choice for portioning food in a clean, precise way.
- Fabrics knitting Sonic Italia produces state of the art machinery since 1987.
- Ultrasonic blades Our mechanical department produces blades of all shapes and designs.
- Riveting Insertion of a threaded brass rivet within a plastic component.
- Plastics welding Short times, immediate results and perfect aesthetics of the welded product.
- Manure Belt Welder Discover more about our manual welder designed for manure and egg conveyor belts.