Ultrasonic Welding Press E- STR1 20
Ultrasonic Welding Press model E- STR1 20
Ultrasonic welding press model E-STR1 is a solid ultrasonic welding machine, ideal for applications where high precision is required, made for:
Discover all the advantages of the E-STR1 20 ultrasonic press.
- Eliminate plastic flashes during the process.
- Carry out ultrasonic welds with controlled quote (quote reached).
- Perform precision welding.
- Control of the welding process.
- Maximum flexibility with the different welding modes.
- Fast Interchangeability sonotrode – application.
- Proven reliability.
Frequency: 20 kHz – 30 khz – 40 khz
Power: from 1000 to 4000 W
Dimensions: 450 x 580 x h1100 mm
Weight: 96 Kg
490 mm Max height of the sonotrode (including cylinder stroke)
Cylinder Diameter 63 mm
Cylinder stroke 100 mm
Ultrasonic Generator: Programmable digital encoder
Mode of operation quote reached and / or time
For any further information, please write at: firstname.lastname@example.org