The new NEXT R.20 generator has been specifically designed to be used by OEM companies on automation lines and special machines.
With 20 kHz of frequency, up to 4000 W of real power, it is perfect to use in all fields of application of ultrasound technology, both in continuous and step by step mode.
Sonic Italia has 4 different types of converters, specially designed for each type of project and customized according to the field of application.
In addition to a user-friendly and intuitive menu interface, the generator can be controlled by PLC through the Modbus RS485 RTU communication protocol.
The proprietary software developed by Sonic Italia allows our customers to supervise up to 8 parameters and all alarms in real time.
The integrated digital oscilloscope gives the possibility to view the processes live, providing the first step of quality control.
- Frequency : 20 kHz
- Max Power : 4000 W
- Working mode : Free, Timer, Energy, Joule, Cooling, Test
- Communication interface : display with encoder, Modbus RS485 RTU
- Live streaming of up to 8 parameters
- Graphic display 128 x 64 pixel
- Emi filter
- Active PFC control circuit
- Input voltage : 230/110 V – 50/60 Hz
- Connectors : Lemo, Removable terminal block, RJ45
- Working amplitude value : 50 to 100 %
- Editable value of Voltage to piezo ceramics
- Integrated oscilloscope
- Dimensions : 130 x 265 x 458h mm
- Weight : 7,3 Kg
For any further information, please write us at: email@example.com