Ultrasonic Actuator Pa-32100
The Pa-32100 Ultrasonic Actuator operates at a 40 kHz frequency. This linear pneumatic actuator has been developed to implement two or more ultrasonic heads in automation lines.
Its composition allows it to integrate a vibrating assembly consisting of a transducer, an optional booster, and a sonotrode in order to facilitate its handling by means of an electro-pneumatic system.
It features a compact design, allowing it to be easily installed in semi or fully automated systems and to facilitate the pneumatic movement of the vibrant unit.
This component is usually combined with a digital or analog ultrasonic generator for an optimized use.
Pa-32100 Ultrasonic Actuator Technical specifications:
- 32 mm diameter cylinder with height and limit switches
- Variable stroke ranging between 25/100 mm
- Sliding guide rail with bearing block
- Return spring action
- Adjustable mechanical stop
- Weight: 6 Kg
- Dimensions: 460 x 110 x 100 mm
- Pressure regulator