Atlas X3 Ultrasonic Generator
Atlas X3 stand-alone ultrasonic generator
Technical details of the Atlas X3 Ultrasonic Generator:
Frequency: 20 – 30 – 35 – 40 KHz
Power: 400 – 3000 W
Weight: 2,5 Kg
Dimensions: 175 X 71 X 362 mm
Optional: Profibus – RS232 plugs
The Atlas X3 ultrasonic generator operates on the primary frequencies ranging from 20000 through 40000 Hz, with electrical ratings from 400W to 3000 W, allowing it to cover 90% of market applications in a suitable way.
The Atlas X3 model is ideal for ultrasonic welding, cutting and punching procedures.
This component was engineered to be implemented into industrial automation lines.
Its modular structure is compact and has been devised to meet with the OEM’s particular needs. Companies that manufacture fully or semi autonomous frameworks may benefit from its versatility.
The Atlas X3 ultrasonic generator is designed to be embedded inside assembly machinery featuring:
- Parallel interface with an 11 poles connector
- Serial RS 232 port
- Profibus – on request
- Ethernet, which facilitates an easy dialogue with the PLC
- Touchscreen LCD to check the specifications of each vibrating group.
Some of the main characteristics of the Atlas X3 are:
- High performance achieved in total safety
- Smart cooling system, built-in fans;
- Aluminium case;
- Touch screen for controlling parameters
- Amplitude values that can be adjusted from 50% to 100%
- Settings to be managed using the display: digital frequency and energy capacity, timer and powering control
- Configuration and setup