Stand-alone ultrasonic generator
Frequency: 20 – 30 – 35 – 40 KHz
Power: 400 – 3000 W
Weight: 3,5 Kg
Dimensions: 175 X 71 X 362 mm
Certifications: IP20 – IEC 60529 – EN 60525
Optional: Profibus connection – RS232
The digital generator model ATLAS X2 thanks to its versatility, allows performing operations of ultrasonic cutting, welding, and punching of thermoplastic materials of any kind.
The ATLAS X2 generator is ideal for integration into automated industrial lines in the food, textile, pharmaceutical, medical, plastic, packaging and automotive industries.
The ultrasonic generator ATLAS X2 is compact and can be inserted inside the machine rec. It has an analog interface,Profibus and RS232 that allow easy dialogue with the PLC. In addition, an LCD touchscreen has been integrated, which allows the control of the parameters of each individual vibrating unit.
The ultrasonic generator ATLAS X2 delivers all primary frequencies such as 20 kHz, 30 kHz, 35 kHz and 40 kHz, with power ratings from 400W to 3000 W, this being able to cover 90% of the market applications.
Some of the main features of this generator are:
- High performances in total safety
- Smart cooling system, built-in fans;
- Aluminium carpentry
- Touch-screen displays for parameters control
- Value of amplitude that can be set from 50% to 100%
- Parameters that can be managed by the display: digital frequency/ digital power/ timer power control
- Configurations and set up